Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hello Beauty Lovers

My name is MJ. I'm an aspiring Makeup Artist. I currently am a Freelance Artist and am enjoying one of my greatest passions. I'm excited for the journey this allowing to take and hoping you'll tag along.

I believe great makeup doesn't just come from High End Lines or being classically trained. There are many ways to create a great lasting look from Drug Store Brands and just your own creativity.

I follow many Artists on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and just real life experiences. I often gather inspiration from them and tend to recreate their looks on myself for now and occasionally others down the line.

 I'm new to this blog but not new to blogging. Check out my other blog Beauty_Marq'd I'll slowly bring my blogs together to create one great blog.

I hope you enjoy Beauty Marq's (marks)! My dedication to great looks without breaking the bank!

~MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment