Thursday, June 27, 2013

Back To MAC Program


Image
If you're a Makeup Fanatic like I am you always want something thats new. May not be latest on the market, but it's new to you so it doesn't matter. And as you know
, I'm always looking for a deal. One of the main reasons I'm a "MAC Snob" is because of their Back to MAC program. Though MAC has several good programs such as MAC Aids Fund and Pro Discounts (though not for everyone). 
To participate in the Back to MAC you have to return 6 empty MAC containers such as eye shadows, lip glass tubes, compacts, and so on. I personally depot my shadows, which is when you take the pan that holds the shadows out and place them all in one container, as seen here: Before Image After Image
That was a Smashbox Palette that had 6 shadows and 2 creme liners. Depotting helped to get rid of the bulky cardboard and streamline my makeup area and kit. 
So by doing the depotting method, I'm able to return more items back for the Back to MAC program to received the prize. A free Mac Lipstick from their permanent line. This more recent trip I had 12 empty containers, ranging from pro blush compacts, Eye shadow compacts, lip glass tubes, and mineralized blush compacts. Though I have a few more I was happy to turn those in for some great shade lipsticks that normally I would never purchase. The shade to the Left is Rebel and the other Morange.
Vibrant and bold, these two lipstick took ahold of me and wouldn't let go! 
Image      Image          Image Though dark in the tube the Rebel is a rich purple that blends beautiful with other shades to create a unique effect, as seen here: Image
Sometimes you have to through caution to the wind and see what happens! I'm glad I decided to go with colors I never would have otherwise chosen for myself. What's you favorite unexpected shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment