Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Sale!!! Up to 50% off great items!


As a Budget Shopper I am always looking for a great deal!

Eyes Lips Face Brand as known as ELF sold at Target, possibly else where, is having a Summer Sale online. With 50% off some of their best product! I don't know about their shadows but I know about their brushes, liners, and smaller items in their Studio Line and Basic Line. Pictured is an ELF Small Stippling Brush .I'm always impressed with their products. I just recently watched a review with Beauty Vlogger Emily Eddington (Beauty Broadcast on YouTube) of some great items purchased on the site. I'll link the video below. She picked up some great items and shows a few swatches. Worth taking a look!  

Use code "Glow" for orders over $20 for 50% off. 
And code "Ship25" for orders over $25 for Free Shipping.


Video Courtesy of YouTube and Beauty Broadcast owner Emily Eddington: (Awesome Vlogger!! BTW)

No comments:

Post a Comment