Thursday, July 11, 2013

Published Work!!!

Recently I've been able to work with a photographer by the name of Derek Palmer of Derek Palmer Photography to expand my portfolio. A few months back he did a photo shoot and asked me to do makeup for the model. I was my first professional experience all around but it gained me a foot hole to start my journey. Subsequently, he used one of the photos in his magazine Simply Elevate. So not only was I on my way in Makeup Artistry, I was now with printed work!

Derek was so impressed with my talents he asked me to consider writing articles for Simply Elevate. Writing about beauty topics, how to's, latest trends, and so on. I personally thought he was joking, but come to find out he wasn't. I submitted to him an article that was about the latest trend of Lipsticks. He published the article!!! I am super excited to share with you my work. Take a look and tell me what you think!

Simply Elevate July Issue featured page 9

Simply Elevate June Issue featured page 12

No comments:

Post a Comment