Thursday, July 11, 2013

Blog/Website help

I'm a fairly new blogger for those who aren't familiar with me. I blog on here and on Wordpress. I started on here because I wanted to utilize affiliate programs that I've been able to obtain and make some extra money while looking for a full time job. Since I'm just beginning on this site I have not been able to obtain Adsense. So I've decided to create my own domain and site to host my banners and ads.

However, the problem is I'm not too sure where to start. I am not the most web savvy person but I know what I want and how I want things to look. I want to create two separate sites one for my Makeup Artistry and then one to host my blog. I would love for them to be inter linked which would make them simple to use and navigate.

I will not be able to pay very much for the help and assistance, but would be more then happy to advertise to your assistance on all my social sites to gain you publicity.

You can contact me through here or email me @ Beauty.marqd@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment